Musically is a great social media app and I guess you know a lot about it already since you are reading this post. It allows you to lip-sync to songs in your videos and post them. But a lot of people have the question: How to save other peoples Musically Videos. This post will clear that subject for you.
Almost all the social media apps don’t allow users to download the videos of other users. That is due to concerns over privacy. But if you saw someone’s video and want to download it, we have a way that you can use.
In the next section, we will show you how you can download any video that you saw on the app. There are a few ways, but we’ll discuss the easy ones.
How to download Musically Videos
Note that we are talking about downloading Musically videos of other people and not our own. Below are the steps that you need to follow if you want to download the videos of your favorite users on the app.
- First of all, you need to have Musically installed on your device and have an account already.
- Once you have that ready, you will have to install an app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Play Store and then tap on the Search button.
- Type Downloader for Musically and then hit Enter (link).
- Select the app from the search result and then install it on your device.
- Now, copy the URL of the video that you want to download.
- Open Download for Musically and paste the URL.
- Finally, simply tap on the download button and you will have the video on your device.
This is how you can download other peoples Musically videos very easily. The app will save the video on your device and then you can access it from the video player of your device.
This is the end of the article on how to download other peoples Musically. The method was fairly easy as you have seen and you can carry it out with ease. Both the apps are free on the Google Play Store and easily accessible so you shouldn’t face any problems. If you need more info, visit MusicallyLogin.