If you haven’t been living under a rock, then you must have heard about Musically. It is a social media platform that is a bit different than the others like Facebook, Instagram, and so on. Today, we are going to talk about the Musically Sign Up Procedure which is vital for anybody looking to get a taste of the unique app.
You need to register for an account on the platform before you are able to use its service. Musically allows users to record 15 seconds to 1 minute long videos and add tracks to it. So basically, it is a lip sync application.
We are specifically going to talk about the sign-up process in this section. There are more than one methods to get an account on the social media platform.
Musically Sign Up Online
Musically is officially available in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store for free download. You can install and use the app for free and there aren’t even any in-app purchases in the app. There are four different methods to make an account on Musically.
- With Phone Number
- Install and open the app on your device.
- Tap on Create Account.
- A small pop-up will appear with the options.
- Tap on “Phone Number”.
- Enter your DOB, number, and a password.
- Tap on continue and you are all set.
- Choose email from the options.
- Here, you will have to provide your email.
- Enter the other details just as above and tap on Continue.
- This will create your account in no time.
- Facebook and Twitter
- These two options are similar in a way.
- Select either one of them from the menu.
- All you have to do is to enter your Facebook or Twitter login details.
- Once you do that, allow Musically, to receive your info.
- The app will extract your info and create your account on its own.
No matter which method you use, it will work just fine but make sure to remember the details you have provided at the time of Musically Sign Up.
This sums up the registration process pretty perfectly. You can use any one of the four methods as per your convenience. With this, we are at the conclusion of the article on Musically Sign Up. If you have any questions regarding this topic, then contact us ta MusicallyLogin.