There are many social media apps in the market but all of them are more or less. Musical.ly is a social media app that is different from the others and offers a new way for social networking. It lets you record videos while lip-syncing to famous songs or dancing to them. In this post, we are going to show you How to easily Record a video in Musical.ly.
We have explained the entire procedure of how to record a music video in the app. Musical.ly allows its users to record videos of them in which they lip-sync to popular songs. These videos can be 25 seconds to 1 minute long and then you can share them on the social platform.
Musical.ly is popular mainly with teens and it has become one of the most popular social media applications for iOS and Android devices. Here in this post, you will find all the necessary steps if you want to easily record a music video in Musical.ly. Read the next section and you will know how to make a proper music video in the app.
How to make a video on Musical.ly
The process to make a video on Musical.ly is a rather simple one and you only need to follow the steps that we are going to explain in this section. The app is available on Android and iOS devices, so you need to have one of the two with you. If you have a device then you can install the app and start using it. Follow this process for making a video on Musical.ly.
- Install Musical.ly App from the App Store and open it.
- Log into your account if you have one. Or you will have to register for one.
- For the sign-up process, you need your mobile number or email.
- Now, you can only make 15 second long videos.
- The songs must be in Musical.ly’s library or on your device.
- Tap on the + button to start the recording interface.
- Now, you have to tap on the Music icon to open the list of the available music clips.
- Find and select the music clip that you want to use for your video.
- You can also choose the starting point of your video.
This was the initial stage of the process. The next step will be how to record the video and then post it on Musical.ly. Here is the second part.
- After you start to record a video, you need to select a speed.
- You can select from Fast, Slow, and many other options.
- This decides how fast your video will play and also the audio.
- You can use either of the front or the back cameras by simply clicking its icon.
- Now, to record a video, press and hold the video button.
- Keep holding it for as long as you want to record the video.
- Moreover, there are effects that you can add to your videos.
- Musical.ly has filters, effects, stickers, that users can add to their videos.
- All the options are there on the recording screen so that you can access it easily.
- The video should be no short than 3 seconds and no longer than 15 seconds.
Once you have recorded a video, the final step is to edit the video to bring it to your expectations and then post it on Musical.ly.
The editing part usually takes more time than the filming part. For starters, you can change the song in the video and you can also adjust the audio. Furthermore, you can also add filters, other sound effects, etc from Musical.ly’s library. If you want to make your video more expressive than it is, then you can go for the stickers and use them in the video.
There is also a square icon in Musical.ly for adding stickers on the screen. Just tap on it and select the sticker that you want to use and then you would have to position it on your video. The next option you have is to change the speed of the video or use the Time Machines effects. With the help of that, you can even reverse the video.
Once the editing is over, you have to save the video and give a name to it. To save a video, tap on the blue and white arrow in the top-right corner of the screen. This will save your video and take you to the share page. There you will see the Post button which is red in color. Tap on it and it will share your video on the Musical.ly platform.
That’s it, folks. This is all there it is to How to easily record a Music video on Musical.ly. We have explained the entire procedure in this post. You will find the basics of how to record a video in this post, but you’ll have to think of something on your own too. If you need any more help, get in touch with us at MusicallyLogin.